Johnsonville Sausages Recipes
Fantastic flavours and creative combinations for amateur & professional chefs
Adobo Glazed Sausage Kebabs
What you need
- 2pc.Guajillo peppers (stemmed, deveined & seeded)
- 1cupBoiling water
- 1cloveGarlic (peeled)
- 2Tbsp.White vinegar
- 1/8tsp.Cumin (ground)
- 4linksJohnsonville® Beef Sausage (1 in. chunks)
- 1pc.Red onion (1 in. squares)
- 1pc.Yellow bell pepper (1 in. squares)
- 1pc.Zucchini (sliced)
- 1Toast the guajillo peppers on a skillet over medium low heat, cover with boiling water and let soak until soft.
- 2Blend peppers with garlic, vinegar, salt, cumin and enough soaking liquid to achieve a sauce like consistency and strain.
- 3Skewer Johnsonville® Beef Sausage chunks alternately with red onion, yellow bell pepper and zucchini. Brush kebabs with adobo and char broil, turning often until vegetables are cooked though, and serve.