Johnsonville Sausages Recipes
Fantastic flavours and creative combinations for amateur & professional chefs
Scrambled Eggs Mexican Style with Sausages
What you need
- to tasteSalt
- 2Tbsp.Vegetable oil
- 1/4cupOnion (chopped)
- 2Tbsp.Serrano pepper (chopped or sliced)
- 1/2cupTomato (diced)
- 8linksJohnsonville® Fully-cooked Breakfast Sausage
- 2cupRefried pinto beans
- Corn tortillas
- 1Crack eggs, add salt and whisk until well combined.
- 2Heat oil, fry onion and serrano pepper for one minute, add tomato and cook for another minute, pour beaten eggs over the vegetables and mix gently folding ingredients together until eggs are cooked through.
- 3Heat Johnsonville® Fully cooked Breakfast Sausage for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- 4Serve eggs with sausages, refried beans and tortillas.