Johnsonville Sausages Recipes
Fantastic flavours and creative combinations for amateur & professional chefs
Smoked White Cheddar Sausage with Pico de Gallo
What you need
- 1cupTomato (chopped)
- 2Tbsp.Onion (chopped)
- 2tsp.Serrano pepper (chopped)
- 2Tbsp.Cilantro (chopped)
- 2tsp.Lime juice
- 4linksJohnsonville® Smoked White Cheddar Sausage
- 4leavesNopales (Cactus leaves)
- Corn tortillas
- 1Mix tomato, onion, serrano pepper, cilantro, lime juice and salt until well combined.
- 2Place Johnsonville® Smoked White Cheddar Sausage and nopales on grill and cook for 12-14 minutes or until links are heated through, and nopales are cooked through, turning links often.
- 3Serve sausage with nopales, pico de gallo salsa and corn tortillas.