Johnsonville Sausages Recipes
Fantastic flavours and creative combinations for amateur & professional chefs
Grilled Sausages in Green Salsa
What you need
- 2cupsBoiling water
- 4Tbsp.Chopped onion
- 1pc.Serrano peppers
- 2Tbsp.Chopped cilantro
- 1Tbsp.Vegetable oil
- to tasteSalt
- 8linksJohnsonville® Mexican-style Artisanal Sausage
- 2cupsCooked white rice
- 2cupsCooked blacked beans
- 1Cook tomatillos in the boiling water until very soft, remove from heat and Blend with onion, garlic, chili and cilantro. Heat oil and pour sauce, cook at medium heat for 5 minutes and season with salt to taste.
- 2Grill Johnsonville® Mexican-style Artisanal Sausage on medium heat until heated through and add to the green sauce.
- 3Serve the sausages with the green sauce, rice and beans on the side.