Johnsonville Sausages Recipes
Fantastic flavours and creative combinations for amateur & professional chefs
What you need
- 2linksJohnsonville® Andouille Sausage (cubed)
- 1/2cupTomato (chopped)
- 2Tbsp.Onion (chopped)
- 2tsp.Serrano pepper (chopped)
- 2pc.Avocados (large)
- Saltine crackers
- 1Mix Johnsonville® Andouille Sausage with mayonnaise, tomato, onion, cilantro and serrano pepper until well combined.
- 2Cut avocados in half and remove the pit.
- 3Stuff each avocado half with the sausage mixture and serve with saltine crackers.